Finance and Technology Business Analyst
We are looking for talented business analysts to join our team. You will work on defining functional and technical requirements, work closely with our business and development teams; as well as our clients. A successful candidate will be able to meet tight deadlines and manage risks in project delivery and be proactive communicator.
If you enjoy working in a rapidly changing environment and have a desire to excel in working in front of our clients and with various teams, this role will be an exciting and challenging opportunity.
- At least four years experience in a financial services environment, covering technology design & delivery of complex projects;
- A good understanding of practices related to retail finance products, including topics such as: account lifecycling & servicing, customer acquisition, payments processing, treasury & liquidity management, and regulatory considerations;
- The ability to translate business concepts into technical requirements (and vice versa when explaining concepts to stakeholders);
- The ability to constructively participate and critique in technical and functional discussions;
- Perform gap analysis;
- Experience of working with business stakeholders or external clients, and
- BA/BSc (or higher) from a top university
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong attention to detail while keeping track of the big picture;
- Be highly numerate; and
- Possess excellent verbal reasoning and written communication skills
For Bonus Points:
- Industry related qualification / certification (CFA, CISI, CIMA)
- Project management qualification
You must be eligible to work in the UK and willing to relocate to London if currently residing outside of the UK.
Yobota is a young, vibrant and growing company and there is a lot going on! We want to make sure everyone who is part of it can innovate by giving everyone support in trying new ideas in their day to day roles, freedom to shape a product which does benefits consumers and businesses and the opportunity for team leadership.
Most importantly, we want to help you do the best work of your career.
Benefits include Health insurance cover, life insurance cover, pensions, vouchers, cycle 2 work scheme, Perkbox employee benefit scheme etc.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and discuss specifics with applicants directly.