Experienced React Developer
At Yobota, each team member is expected to own their designated tasks while also being comfortable and capable of working both independently and collaboratively with the rest of the team to achieve business KPIs. Our team use Agile/SCRUM methodologies to adapt to and achieve client requirements, including test-driven development and peer code review.
- Owning the management of key deliverables for stakeholders.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
- Participate in discussions/planning around system architecture.
- Participate as part of an Agile Scrum team.
- All developers are expected to have a good understanding of how the platform works.
- Be able to pivot in response to changing business requirements.
Think this is the role for you?
If you’re someone who’s been around the block, delivered countless front-end projects and want work on something long term that you’re proud of while working with other people who are passionate as you are, we’d love to hear from you
(*Please only apply if you have all of the below skillsets and experience)
- Minimum 2 years commercial experience with React/Redux (most of our projects are based on this)
- Proven experience in architecting complex React/Redux applications
- Proven experience in delivering front-end web applications independently (being able to take ownership of your part of Yobota projects is important)
- Willingness to collaborate with other departments to advance and grow your personal skillset for career development.
Technical knowledge (required):
- Proven knowledge of ReactJS and Redux (experience with redux-forms is a bonus).
- Custom web application development.
- HTML/CSS. We use SASS/SCSS as a pre-processor.
- Following BEM methodology for writing CSS.
- Experience with responsive design for delivering web applications on desktop to mobile.
- Confident programming in ECMAScript 6.
- Some knowledge of data visualisation libraries (D3 or any other React based visualisation libraries)
- Experience with at least one automation tool such as Gulp, Grunt and/or Webpack.
- Experience following a test-driven(TDD) approach when writing software for cross-browser issues.
- Selenium/other functional testing frameworks
- Experience with python, our backend is based on it.
- Dealing with cross compatibility issues. Have some good IE war stories.
- Experience with a data visualisation library.
- Previous experience working in the Fintech industry would be an advantage
Yobota is a young and growing company and there is a lot going on! We want to make sure everyone who is part of it can innovate by giving everyone support in trying new ideas in their day to day roles, freedom to shape a product which does something good for consumers and businesses and the opportunity for team leadership in the future.
Most importantly, we want to help you do the best work of your career
Benefits include Health insurance cover, life insurance cover, pensions, kiddie vouchers, cycle 2 work scheme, Perkbox employee benefit scheme etc.