We are looking for an exceptional and dedicated HR Manager to join our team. The primary purpose of this role is to work with the management team to define and agree the objectives, scope and implementation plan for a People Plan for Yobota. The People plan will cover
1. Recruitment and onboarding,
2. Coaching and development,
3. Performance management,
4. Reward and recognition and
5. Personnel policies and administration.
Our new HR Manager will plan and manage the implementation of the People Plan which will be designed and operated in a fashion which reflects the culture and mission of Yobota. The HR Manager will also be a HR Business Partner to the Yobota Leadership team.
- HR management experience, preferably in medium - large technology companies
- Definition and/or delivery of least three of the following:
o Recruitment, onboarding and induction frameworks
o Performance management including setting targets, objectives and managing assessment and feedback, as well as defining company wide reward recognition
o Learning and development including coaching and career development, as well as supporting line managers in coaching and developing our team
o Culture and employee engagement
- Ability to own, maintain and ensure compliance with Yobota’s internal people policies
- HRIS administration
- Ability and experience of defining and implementing strategic KPI’s / metrics for all Human Resources purposes as part of internal and external reporting
- Associate Member of the CIPD
- Intermediate to strong MS Office skills (especially PowerPoint and excel)
And for bonus points:
- HR strategy definition
- HR strategy delivery – project management
- Leadership development
- Chartered Member of the CIPD
Yobota is a young company and there is a lot going on! We want to make sure everyone who is part of it can contribute to its growth by giving everyone support in trying new ideas in their day to day roles, freedom to shape a product which does something good for consumers and businesses, the opportunity for team leadership in the future.
Most importantly, we want to help you do the best work of your career
Everyone gets a salary, medical insurance, life insurance, pension, and cycle 2 work discounts. You will also be part of our Perkbox Employee Benefit Scheme. We discuss specifics with applicants directly.